Friday, June 10, 2011

Mukam karoti wachalam


Its been a long time that my dad asked us to visit a place for blinds and get them some food to eat. Finally, we recently visited the National Association for Blinds, Worli office. We arranged lunch for about 11 of them. My Wife promised them that we will visit regularly and let us know what we should get for you guys, next time please? The answer was, just come and talk to us. That's more important than anything else. 

We walked around the premises. They have a Computer Lab, Training Center and many other things. What I could see all around is lot of confidence in these differently able people. I wish sometime I could hire them at our workplace.

Mukam karoti wachalam,
Pangum langhyate girim
Yatkrupa tamaham vande,
Paramanad madhavam

No comments:

Post a Comment